Waterford Rehab, the shortest way home!
Sometimes, the best choice is closer to home than you think. Waterford Rehab, centrally located in the heart of Georgetown Township, serves patients from across West Michigan who are seeking a high-touch, high-tech recovery regimen that satisfies the physical and spiritual needs of its patients.
Why Choose Waterford?
Outstanding Clinical Care
- Awarded Five-Star status in overall rehabilitation practices
- Recognized as being among the top nationwide in rehabilitative care
- Shorter stays than the national average
- Low hospital re-admittance rate
- Excellent staff/patient ratio
- Newest facility and equipment
- Customized Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy care designed to return patients home, or back to the workplace, sooner
- 39 private, en suite rooms
- Patient-centered focus with caring staff
- Comfortable surroundings and beautifully appointed rooms and grounds
- Supportive, positive environment with patient activities and gatherings
- Local, Christian, Non-profit
- Focused on the physical and spiritual well-being of patients
- Passion and purpose combined for a comprehensive approach to patient care
- Unsurpassed staff commitment to returning patients to wellness
A Greater Purpose, A Deeper Calling
Waterford Rehabilitation is part of Sunset Communities and a participant in its Sunset Life Plan, a comprehensive approach to managing the care of our senior community. From independent and assisted living environments, to physical rehabilitation, home and memory care and beyond, Sunsets Life Plan is here to assure you and your loved ones that regardless of individual circumstances, a caring environment will always be possible.