At Brookcrest, we genuinely love what we do. My coworkers and I really know what it means to do great work. We pride ourselves in the care we provide to our residents, and we want the very best for them.
Here are a few reasons why I, and others who work at Brookcrest, love it here.
- We love the residents. They are like family to us. Every day we look forward to seeing them and putting a smile on their face.
- We laugh every day. We have fun at work and build relationships with those we serve and those we serve with. Humor is something everyone can enjoy at all stages of life, and we are able to see the positive experience of this.
- We inspire each other. Working together and for our residents, we grow and become the best versions of ourselves.
- We learn new things every day. We have access to a wealth of knowledge through the residents we serve, and we are lucky that they love sharing with us.
- We feel supported and valued working at a place that has the same values and goals that we do.
- We meet new people all the time. We are always welcoming new residents and staff at Brookcrest.
- We know what we do is important. We go home knowing that what we did mattered and that someone needed us.
We know that things aren’t always perfect, and sometimes, we have tough days with expected twists that keep us on our toes. But I believe we continue to do what we do because in our hearts because it is what we were meant to be doing.